Cristalino Lodge invites you to enjoy a magnificent experience in the Amazon Rainforest.
The Cristalino Lodge is located in the southern part of the Brazilian Amazon in northern Mato Grosso, one of the most important places to observe wildlife in the entire country. Beside the clear waters of the Grand River Cristalino, your lodge lies in a pristine wilderness full of wonder.
The Amazon is a perfect destination for nature lovers, for that reason the lodge offers exceptional outdoor activities like canoeing, canopy towers, flora and fauna observation and boat trips. Also you can’t miss nature tours along the trail system offer in-depth understanding of this tropical ecosystem.
The lodge has different kinds of rooms where you where you will feel the magic of the forest all around . The highlights are the eco-friendly bungalows and the superior rooms which were carefully designed to have the perfect balance between comfort and design.
The lodge’s social areas include:
- Conference hall, for theme-based talks and discussions
- Restaurant with indoor and outdoor areas, serving Brazilian and regional dishes
- Bar with impressive views of the surrounding rocks and jungle
- Cosy reading room
- WiFi internet
- Mini-store offering Cristalino Lodge T-shirts, local handicrafts, books and outdoor clothing
- Open deck with chairs and open fire, where you can enjoy a spectacular view of the night sky
Immerse yourself in nature at Cristalino Lodge, where everything is geared towards sustainability through tourism, selected as one of the 25 best Ecolodges in the world by National Geographic Traveler in 2013.