Exclusive, beach-front design hotel, located less than 1 hour’s drive from Maceió. Inspired by nature and committed to sustainable tourism, Kenoa is the perfect place for guests seeking privacy and relaxation while enjoying top service, superb food and year round great weather.
Imagine a private sanctuary of tranquility and balance where the smallest of details have been carefully crafted with your experience in mind. Imagine an escape destined to expand your journey, while ensuring your privacy. Imagine Kenoa, a first wave eco-chic design resort. Embraced on the north by the resplendent panorama of miles of virgin Atlantic outback and on the east by the turquoise enchantment of the open sea, Kenoa Resort is as wondrous as it is very private, a place where luxury is defined by its earth-given beauty.
Kenoa service style is best described as residential luxury. Intimate without being intrusive. Executed by impeccably trained attendants who capture your preferences and whims without perception, Kenoa – Exclusive Beach Spa and Resort delivers a world-class hideaway experience that only the fortunate few can enjoy, and that Brazil is proud to present.
Kenoa Resort endeavors to anticipate, seeking to provide items of comfort, splashes of joy, and moments of tranquility – prizing privacy. Kenoa will weave the anticipated with the pleasantly unexpected to create an expanded journey. Among the facilities and services offered kaamo – restaurant, winebar & lounge, pool & beach club, golf driving range, conference & business center, kenoa spa, fitness center, bazaar (gift shop), CD-library, DVD-library and book library are available to guests;
- The neutral colours of Kenoa’s buildings highlight the stunning natural surroundings
- 23 fully equipped, ocean-facing suites and villas feature stunning bathrooms
- 12 of the suites have a private plunge pool, including 3 with direct beach access and the beachfront 200 m² Kenoa Villa
- Pool and Beach club with 2 chemical free infinity pools, pool loungers, showers and bar service
- Excellent Kaamo restaurant and wine bar run by the renowned Chef César Santos
- Open roof-top lounge bar with amazing views
- Kenoa Spa offers a full range of therapies and beauty treatments
- Fitness centre with optional personal trainer
- Optional activities include snorkelling, diving, walking, fishing, canoeing, surf lessons, or enjoying fresh oysters from a dugout canoe in a nearby mangrove forest.